Monday, December 1, 2008

Food, food and more food

Tis the season for binge-ing and gorge-ing.
Lotta-fat-fat-fat, fat-fat-fat-fat
Must've gained 10 pounds since Thursday morning,
Lotta-fat-fat-fat, fat-fat-fat-fat

Don we now our plus size apparrel
Lotta-fat-fat-fat, fat-fat-fat-fat
Ne'er again step upon a scale
Lotta-fat-fat-fat, fat-fat-fat-fat


Man o man I ate good this holiday weekend. Turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, corn pudding, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, cheese and relish tray, coconut cake and turtle cheesecake. Mm, Mm, Good.

2 comments:

  1. Clever! I too feel pretty full but hearing you talk about what you ate makes me want to eat more. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! too funny! I ate enough and was proud i didn't stuff myself. i went somewhere else and therefore didn't have leftovers to torture me the rest of the weekend. but i DID eat a LOT of cereal...hee hee hee. not quite the same, I know.

    ReplyDelete