Sunday, October 31, 2010

Crazy Cat Lady Costume

You may not know the crazy cat lady character from The Simpson's so here is a picture of her.
So a few year ago, I used a dress that I had as a template and made a dress.  Then I went to Deseret Industries (DI)  and bought the sweater and slippers.  I bought some cats at  DI, Shopko and the dollar store.  I attached the cats to my dress, sweater and slippers.  I put a cat in a pocket and I stained that pocket yellow so it looks like the cat peed on me.  I have a cat that meow when you grab it or throw it.  That is the cat that I throw at people.


So I have a cat on my shoulder, one on my behind, one in a pocket, a small one on a slipper and one that I throw.  I want to get some more and have one climbing up my arm, one hanging off the dress and attach one to a headband so that there is one in my hair.

6 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING! I miss you and your wonderful sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so did you revive it for this year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes. These are pics from this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember the cat lady costume. You sure rocked the Halloween scene that day, Puphi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gave you a blogger award :) http://mrsautumn.blogspot.com/2010/12/there-are-4-duties-to-perform-to-accept.html

    ReplyDelete