Friday, November 4, 2011

Featurette: Johnny's Blog

So my friend Johnny has been a friend of my family for a long time.  I've known him for as long as I've known my husband.  I think Johnny is a great artist.  I would call his style whimsical, modern, futuristic, fantasy and caricature.  I know one of his artist influences is James C. Christensen.  In the past Johnny has done some graphic arts with video games, with such companies as Morpheus and Avalanche.

Artwork by John-Lehi Jensen

Johnny has made cards for us.

Artwork by John-Lehi Jensen

Artwork by John-Lehi Jensen
  
Artwork by John-Lehi Jensen
We asked him to do drawings for our business.

Artwork by John-Lehi Jensen
He's just so talented.  You can check out some of his other artwork and artist influences at his blog: ragbagmedley.blogspot.com

I recently made one of his 3D paper dolls, it was pretty cool (you can find it on his blog).  His more recent work that he shows on his blog I think belongs in a Tim Burton movie.  Do you hear that Tim Burton?!  You need to hire Johnny as one of your animators!

Anyway, check him out.  He's new to the blogosphere, he could use some subscribers.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, he IS very talented! Wish I could draw that well...

    ReplyDelete