Sunday, June 24, 2012

Lazy Summer

So far my summer has been fairly lazy.  I sleep in, read, watch tv, do a little bit of housework like dishes or laundry.

I need to get my butt in gear and complete the projects I had planned: clean house, fix house, sell house, buy new house, get a dog, lose weight, buy a new car, take music lessons (guitar, violin or flute), practice languages (ASL, German, maybe learn Spanish) and go on a spectacular vacation.

I have gotten a start, I tackled a pile.  I think if I just tackled a pile or task or room a day that I should be fine.  We got a great start on cleaning out the garage.  We can actually park a car in there now.  Now Cooper and Chloe want to clean out their room in hopes of having a yard sale and getting some money.  Money is a good motivator.

I have been exercising, I try to go to Curves 3 times a week, Zumba twice a week, and R.I.P.P.E.D. twice a week.  I just need to get my eating in check.  At least I've maintained and my endurance is better.  I've been on a blood pressure medication for over a month now and my pressure has come down.

How have your summer projects been coming?

5 comments:

  1. WOW that's a lot to do!! My summer has been enjoyable, but lazy too. I want to do fun and extreme things that I can't just do everyday. I want to make my summer fun before it ends quickly. I mostly getting ready for my first Girl's Camp and am SO excited.

    Haha yard sale and money. Great motivator all right. I need some money... haha. OK scratch that, I WANT some money

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I have a bunch of summer projects that have kind of outrun my motivation to do them. Not getting near as much done as I hoped. your list is impressive. Good luck with house stuff. That is exciting and tough at the same time. I hear ya on the eating thing. I can exercise a ton, but it's hard for me to maintain a healthy eating plan all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting stronger and enjoying Family Fun Outings with the families.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you guys were thinking about moving. That's a huge project in itself without all the other stuff you're doing.

    ReplyDelete