Monday, April 27, 2009

Mental/Emotional Breakdown update

Things have been much better at work. The teacher is now apt to give a parting instruction to either his group or to me for his group before he leaves the room. Our class is more or less back to its routine. End-of-year testing has started so some days are a little wacky due to the schedule changes for the tests, but all-in-all its better.

I have not had to rely on caffeine to get me through the day. I don't feel drained, exhausted and grumpy at the end of the day like I did before.

Now my life is just busy between Cub Scouts, Cooper's soccer and my classes starting up this week for the Spring Term.

3 comments:

  1. glad to hear things are less stressful. So are you totally off caffeine again now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you are completely off the sauce. i'm still trying to get derek to give it up totally. i thinks he needs in when he drives tired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know that caffeine is something I can wholly give up. I try my darndest, but I'm not going to beat myself up over it.

    ReplyDelete