Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fun with Photos

So my sis did this with her blog, which I found to be hilarious, so I of course will copy this idea. Just go to www.photofunia.com to have fun with your photos.

My husband also did a few of his photos and put it on his facebook.
So let's do some comparison too.









I love the soft tones of the chalk.













I wonder if my cats would watch me on tv. And Kyle, an oldie but a goodie.

I think the little boy looks like Cooper.


I wish hot guys were wanting me posted on their walls and on their luscious, muscle-ridden bods.

And I wish I had a bod like this Vegas dancer.





OK, You may need to look away in disgust and say, "Eewww!" This picture may explain why some of my dresses are missing.

I think my mom had this hairdo. C'mon baby, let's do the twist!

3 comments:

  1. except when you do a purportion analysis on the vegas dancer - you have MAN HANDS!!! hahaha! i laughed when I sa "Mari-Kyle" on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my Gosh! I looked at the picture again. The hands do look manish! I guess this dancer is a trany. Either way, I'm jealous of the flat tummy and slender, smooth legs.

    ReplyDelete