Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spring Term

So last Monday was my last final exam for Winter Semester.  Now, this week Tuesday I started classes for Spring Term.  I have 3 classes from Monday to Thursday.  One Monday I have a Multicultural class 4-7pm, on Tuesdays and Thursdays I have Curriculum and Instruction 4-7pm, and on Wednesdays I have Practicum Prep 4-6pm.  Also, I have an online English class.  That's 13 credits for this term.  So I'm back in the swing of things.

I was working on an assignment from last night's class and Kyle says, "Geesh, you already have homework?  They don't waste any time."  Nope, they don't, not when you try to cram a whole semester's worth of classes into a term.

But, the end is in sight.  Next year at this time I will be graduating.  Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you're doing English too? Go Naomi, go Naomi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, only one year left? that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job on 1 year left. I have 2 more finals and the winter semester ends an about a week. Summer starts up on may 17th for me.

    ReplyDelete