Thursday, April 29, 2010

New phones

Kyle and I are on a new every two plan for our phones.  But, we never upgrade every two years.  It is more like every three or four.  The zero key on his phone now only works haphazardly, and mine was looking kind of beat up from dropping it often.  So, I got online and looked at some phones.  There were some that would be free with a combination of our upgrade points and an online discount.  So, I ordered us each a new phone.  With our previous phones, when I upgraded, they had a buy one, get one free.  So we have the exact same phone.  Sometimes I would grab his phone by mistake.  The only way to tell the difference was to open the flip phone and see what pictures was the wallpaper.  Now for the new phones, they are exactly the same except, his is black and mine is red.   We got the Samsung Intensity.


It's like we have his and her phones.  It was fun playing with the new toy.  I programmed all the sounds, backgrounds, and moved the contacts over from the old phones to the new phones using backup assistant.  I've been doing more texting lately and wanted a phone that had a QWERTY keyboard set up.  These have a keyboard underneath that slides out.

So, just wanted to brag a bit about my new, free phone.

3 comments:

  1. i can't wait until i can upgrade. my phone is so old it says cingular on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Cingular?! That is sooo old! Now it is what, AT&T?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's next? his & her towels? ugly sweaters??? tee hee. nice phones.

    ReplyDelete