Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ok, Ok, I know, I haven't posted in a while.

OK, here are some photos that I've said I would post.



First, Chloe lost her first tooth, now it's kind of hard to tell at first because she had a space between her two front top teeth.  But, she lost one of her front bottom teeth.

Cooper had to get in on the action.  He has lost about four teeth.  Since he doesn't have any top front teeth, he now has a lisp.  I tease him that he looks like a Jack O' Lantern.  He thinks that's funny.







An update on the puppies.  They are now like gangly teenagers.
Here they are.  Speck is the white one, Pepper is the gray one.  They are always getting into something.  They fight over everything.  If one has a stick, the other wants it. Or if one has a bone, the other wants it, even though she has her own bone.  Usually it is Speck taking from Pepper.  I think Speck sees herself as the alpha female between the two.

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are so cute. I remember when I lost my first tooth at my grandpas!

    The puppies are so cute too!

    ReplyDelete