Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Chloe Lost her First Tooth

Saturday morning Chloe lost her first tooth.  She was painting a picture to take to the Primary talent show.  She couldn't open one of the bottles, so I guess she used her teeth.  And out popped one of her bottom front teeth.  I don't know if that tooth had been loose, because every time we asked her we wouldn't get a good response.  Kyle would ask her, "Have you been wiggling that tooth?"  I don't know if she is scared to answer because she doesn't want to admit to doing something wrong.  She of course hasn't done anything wrong, we just want to know if it was time for that tooth, or if this is a premature departure for that tooth.

So, she goes to the Primary Talent Show that morning with her picture.  It is her turn, she gets up on stage, tells everyone that she lost her tooth.  Shows her teeth, and then, oh yeah, she shows the picture that she painted.

Then at church, during Relief Society we have a good news minute, so I shared that as my good news.

When she comes home today after school I'll get a picture and post it here.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the pic. I mean she's already a cutie but now I bet she's even more adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say what Autumn said...so just read her comment. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete