Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lagoon

Today I took the family on a surprise trip to Lagoon.  Well, I had actually spilled the beans to Zac & Kyle, but the others didn't know.  We got some discount passes from a purchase at Deseret Book.  We weren't able to be there all day because Zac had work tonight.  But, we got to ride a lot of rides and have some fun.  It started to rain as we were about to leave, so I guess our timing was good.  Here are some pictures.

Kyle and the boys on the Wild Mouse
 
Chloe on the Merry Go Round
 
Cooper & Chloe on the Bumper Cars
 
Kyle, Naomi & Zane on the Rocket Blast-Off
 
Kyle on the Top Eliminator
 
Cooper & Zac on Thunder Track Go Karts
 
Chloe & Zane on Thunder Track Go Karts

After Lagoon, we ate lunch at JCW's The Burger Boys.  It was very good.  I recommend it.

7 comments:

  1. looks like a lot of fun. one day i'll take my kids to an amusement park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naomi, you're so fun!

    Hey, we should do something with Cami sometime after student teaching/internships start. I realized after class that unless I see you at the final, that was our last class together!! You are doing the capstone in Winter right? We should sit by each other during graduation in April too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't taken my kids to lagoon in forever. and we get discount passes all the time. I think we will go next year tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you went on the Rocket Blast-Off. Did you pee your pants?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I did not pee my pants. Though for a moment there I thought I would lift off of my seat and puke.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We Just when to Lagoon today, and it was going to close in like, 5 minutes, so to kill time, we went on the mary-go-round, and in the picture of Chloe on the marry-go-round, she is riding on the cat. I used that same cat today on the marry-go-round!

    ReplyDelete