Saturday, September 24, 2011

5 Random Things

The Challenge: Post 5 random facts about you that most people do not already know.


1.  I know how to drive a stick shift.

2.  I have never been to Disneyland or Disney world.  I'm hoping to go next summer before Zac leaves on his mission.

3.  I like to Zumba.  I'm addicted to a lot of things; chocolate, TV, reading, food in general, but I have never been addicted to exercise.  Well, then I discovered Zumba.  I'm a little obsessed with it.  I like to look up routines on Youtube, download music from Amazon, and if I had Wii I would get Zumba Wii.  I like to Zumba because it is more dance moves than just exercise moves.

4.  With as much reading as I like to do, I've never read Lord of the Rings or any of the Harry Potter books.  I have seen all three Lord of the Rings movies.  I have seen some parts of the Harry Potter movies on TV because the kids were watching it.

5.  I hate bananas.  OK, maybe most people know that about me, but there are plenty of other foods that I don't like.  I don't like broccoli, mushrooms, peas, green beens, and melons.  I have never tried nor will I try calamari or octopus.  I like ketchup but not tomatoes, I like pickles but not cucumbers, I like green olives but not black olives.

3 comments:

  1. Naomi likes pickle, but not cucumbers. Naomi likes ketchup, but not tomatoes. Can you see a pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calamari is pretty good - but has to be just right, kinda like sushi. I've given mushrooms plenty of tries, and I just don't care for them. I will eat them if served on something at someone's house. But if I can order without, then I will. The same is true with olives. I don't mind either if they are chopped up really small and if there isn't a lot of them. Other than that I pretty much like most veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also told myslef that I will never eat anything weird like octopus or tiger guts or monkey brains unless there was absolutely nothing else to eat on earth.

    I don't like pizza, mushrooms, uncooked carrots, uncooked broccoli, oreos, and olives.

    ReplyDelete