Monday, August 18, 2008

I Gots Needs

My sister had this fun game posted on her blog. Here is how it works: Go to Google and type in "[your name] needs" and see what pops up. It should be fun to see what all the Googleheads think you "need". Lucky for me there are bunches of stuff about Naomi Campbell and Naomi Watts. Here is what "Naomi Needs"...

Naomi needs to be able to read an article and summarize the issues. (What?)
Naomi needs glasses. (I see just fine, thank you very much)
Naomi needs help. (OK, I agree with this one. But who doesn't need help?)
Naomi needs anger management lessons. (Not so much now, but when I was a teenager, sure)
Naomi needs to shut her pie hole and quit smacking people around. (I don't smack people around, just kids.)
Naomi really needs some calming influences in her life. (That's why I go to church.)
Naomi needs a good spanking. (oo-la-la, and who's gonna give it to me?)
Naomi needs therapy. (It wouldn't hurt to be psychoanalyzed.)
Naomi needs hugs. (YES!)
Naomi needs to eat. (Eating keeps my blood sugar in check so I don't get grumpy {see the above anger management}, but I do need to watch what I eat.)
Naomi needs moral support. (Yes! This is also why I go to church.)
Naomi needs a push up bra. (Yes! This is the other kind of support.)

Let me know what other needs you think I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment