Friday, August 29, 2008

Naomi Loves...

Go to Google and type in [your name] needs... this time type in [your name] loves, and see what comes up.

Naomi loves to read I do. I'll pick an author and read everything they've written.
Naomi loves to draw. Mmh, I'm not a good drawer.
Naomi loves her eyes. I love to put on make up and really like how my eyes look.
Naomi loves her baba. I don't know what this means.
Naomi loves Western Culture. It ain't no culture shock.
Naomi loves being a model and a dancer. Yeah, I got moves.
Naomi loves using phones as weapons. I have a black belt in using them like nun-chucks.
Naomi loves sex. I plead the 5th.
Naomi loves the journey aspect of sea kayaking. Right, despite the fact that I'm a poor swimmer, tire easily and get panicky in deep water.
Naomi loves "bling". Fo' shizzle
Naomi loves everything to do with writing, little businesses and marketing. Maybe a new career choice.
Naomi loves to create lists. Did they read my blog?
Naomi loves a good rivalry. C'mon! I dare you to contradict that. You think you can do better?
Naomi loves to eat anything bbq. Well, maybe not anything.

2 comments:

  1. perhaps the "baba" and "anything BBQ" go hand in hand??? nice list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha Naomi's a baby who loves her baba!!! I new you did some mannequin work in your spare time but I had no idea about the modeling and dancing. Well good on ya.

    ReplyDelete