Thursday, October 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged!



Game #1


My 7 weird/random facts:

1) I love crossword puzzles.

2) My hair is naturally curly.

3) I have NEVER been to Disneyland or Disneyworld. The only thing "Disney" I've ever been to is the "Disney Store" at the mall!

4) I am both a neat freak and a slob. (It depends on the room and on the items)

5) I love candy. Except I hate red licorice, red vines, red ropes and twizzlers. Yuck!!

6) I wish there were more holidays where we can dress up in costume. I love Halloween!

7) I have a collection of cards. I still have valentine cards from elementary school.




Game #2

RULES

Open your "pictures" folder. Go to the 4th folder (if you have one) and click on the 4th picture. Post the 4th picture.

Ok.....here is the 4th picture in my 4th folder of my "pictures" folder!



The kids built a ramp and were jumping off with their bikes and scooters. It reminded us of Napolean Dynamite jumping off the ramp with Pedro's bike.

2 comments:

  1. nice meme! love the ramp! oh - and btw, I do love stale peeps and circus peanuts. pretty much any chewy candy that is non-chocolate, I eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way - come over to my blog to get your bling-bling award

    ReplyDelete