Monday, June 28, 2010

Cleaning and Ice Cream

This morning, four of us had dentist appointments for teeth cleaning.  We got there at 9am, and left there about 11:30am.  Zac has 1 cavity. Zane has no cavities, but his 12 yr. molars came in and the dentist recommended getting sealants put on them.  I have some receding gums.  And Chloe has about 3 cavities.  Now Cooper didn't get his teeth cleaned because he had gone in recently for that, they had also pulled some of his teeth.  He's got appointments coming up for his cavities.

After our visit to the dentist, we went out for lunch. I had a Subway gift card, so that is where we ate lunch.  Of course, I couldn't find the card until after I had already paid and we left the restaurant.

After lunch we went up to BYU campus.  I had a textbook to purchase and one that I had ordered had arrived.  We stopped at the Cougareat for some ice cream.  Cooper and Zane got donuts instead (I realize we had just been to the dentist that morning).  They noticed that there was a maple bar with bacon pieces on it.

We went to the pond on campus and fed the ducks.  Then came home.  It was an eventful day.

2 comments:

  1. a maple bar with bacon pieces... interesting. i don't think i could ever eat sweets after leaving a dentist cleaning. i would feel too guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is kind of like tha new car smell, it has to go away sometime and I guess donuts and ice cream is one way to go.

    ReplyDelete