Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Girls Night Out

My husband and sons were at a Fathers & Sons camp out.  So, my daughter and I had a girls night out.
We had dinner at The Pizza Factory in Spanish Fork.  We got the twisty breadsticks; one garlic, one cinnamon  sugar.  

Chloe got pepperoni pizza.

I got pastrami, onions and green olives. 

It was yummy despite how it sounds.
Then after dinner, we went to Blockbuster and got some movies.  She got Pollyworld (it is about Polly Pocket) and I got Stranger Than Fiction.

5 comments:

  1. i didnt know you guys have a pizza factory down there. is it new? we've gone to the one up here in SLC several times. my kids love it and their salad bar is actually good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time. I didn't try the salad bar, maybe next time. I think Kyle and I have been to a Pizza Factory in Provo years ago because I remember the twisty breadsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe our experience was off, cause it looks good enough to eat... Glad you had a nice time.

    ReplyDelete