Wednesday, June 2, 2010

In the last 10 years, I ...

OK, I stole this idea from my sister, Emma.


In the past 10 years, I...

- had my 3rd and 4th children

- I've changed job locations twice

- got a dog

- lost a dog

- got two dogs

- was a Webelos den leader

- was the Cubmaster

- was the Girls' Camp Director

- started a barbeque concession business

- traveled to Indiana, Michigan, Wyoming, Nevada, Arizona, Oklahoma and Arkansas

- attended funerals for grandparents

- went back to college and finished generals

- started degree program for Special Education

- took PRAXIS exam and did exceptionally well

- bought a new minivan

- got rid of the old minivan

- replaced water heater and furnace

- realized I was addicted to caffeine

- became caffeine free

- back on caffeine

- started Pumpkin Party tradition

- lost 12 lbs.

- gained back 12 lbs.

- upholstered couch with help from siblings

- took in a stray cat, named him Dave

- accidentally killed cat in the dryer

- got two more cats in addition to the one I had

- bought a laptop for schooling

- got on myspace, facebook, and started a blog

That's all I can think of for now.  So, what have you done in the last 10 years?

3 comments:

  1. oh - i forgot that I became a born-again virgin too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol @ Emma. :)

    I don't even want to think of all ive gained or lost or did in the last 10 years. Just the thought exhausts me! But great list!

    ReplyDelete