Friday, July 3, 2009

Finish the Sentence

If you wanna play along, just copy and paste (changing the answer to reflect you) into your own blog.

Finish these Sentences...

1. I’ve come to realize that my last kiss……
was a sweet peck from my hubby.

2. I am listening to…
the kids watch iCarly on tv.

3. I talk…
a lot and a lot about nothing.

4. I love…
chocolate, teddy bears, the color green and guys with muscles.

5. My best friends…
are still my best friends even though we hardly see each other.

6. My first real kiss….
was awkward, gentle and breathtaking.

7. There is no…
time like the present.

8. Marriage…
is a partnership based on passion & personalities that complete one another.

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking…
did I leave the oven on?

10. I’ll always remember…
the one that got away.

11. The last time I really cried was because…
I was watching Riding the Bus with my Sister

12. My cell phone…
always in my pocket.

13. When I wake up in the morning…
I love to stretch.

14. Before I go to bed…
I pray.

15. Right now I am thinking about…
dessert.

16. Babies are…
what I am hungry for.

17. I get on MySpace…
maybe once a week. I check Facebook daily.

18. Today I…
looked for a new minivan.

19. Tomorrow I will be…
selling pulled pork sandwiches.

20. I really want to be…
thinner, driving a new car and living in a new house.

21. I am allergic to…
nothing that I am aware of.

22. I am annoyed by…
people who don't read body language, and have a lot of body odor.

23. One food I refuse to eat is…
snails. But I also do not want to try squid, octopus, nor do I like bananas and broccoli. YUCK!

24. The most recent thing I’ve learned is…
that my sister wants to be a gun-toting mama.

25. The number one thing on my bucket list is…
to finish school.

26. Something I’ve always wanted to learn to do is…
become proficient in the instruments that I've learned to play.

27. I have a high tolerance for…
background noises, I can tune out things better than my husband.

28. I have a low tolerance for…
whining, off-key singing and snobs.

29. I wish…
I was already graduated from college.

30. The one person I would happily make a fool out of myself if I ever saw in person…
hmm, I can't think off the top of my head who I would go ga-ga for.

2 comments:

  1. 15 & 16 have me a little worried. if I start seeing babies dipped in chocolate over at your house...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's just what i was thinking!

    i too can drown out most background noises. i wonder if women are just better at that sort of thing, which would be a reason that we are better suited to raising children.

    ReplyDelete