Thursday, July 16, 2009

Naomi Thinks...

OK, so I copied this idea from Emma's blog. But she copied it from somebody else's blog, so what goes around comes around. You do a google search by just typing your name and the word 'thinks' and see what happens. Naomi Thinks...

Naomi thinks it could happen
emphasis on the could

Naomi thinks it's important to name names
so you know who you're dealing with

Naomi thinks working out in the middle of the work day is the best thing ever.
Um, I disagree, I think the best time is in the morning before you go to work. Before you are tired from work.

Naomi thinks that Obasan is the same as old women in France, or Mexico, or anywhere else on earth.
this is a Japanese story

Naomi thinks it is good and bad that Skyla came back into their lives.
I don't know who Skyla is, but I'm glad she's back

Naomi thinks that Congress needs to be vigilant in making sure that the money actually goes for stimulus, and doesn't get stolen by banks around the world --
sure I do.

Naomi thinks television is the devil and avoids it at all costs.
I think it must be opposite day because that is the opposite of what I think.

Naomi thinks she may get her wish.
I wish

Naomi thinks she has life figured out.
You betcha!

Naomi thinks she has the world worked out, and puts people into pigeonholes:
well, where else would I put them?

Naomi thinks too much of herself.
I won't dignify this with a response.

Naomi thinks that he must have been able to reason with her because she finally was able to stop weeping.
and begin sobbing and wailing.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have the world worked out but why pigeonholes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd like to see what a pigeonhole looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, um... you're not REALLY gonna name names, are you? could you perhaps just not name MY name? thanks... hate to get tuck in a pigeonhole!

    ReplyDelete