Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cooper's Birthday Party

Cooper's birthday is on Valentine's Day, which happens to be on a Sunday this year, so we had his party on Saturday.  It was Lego themed.  We had plates, cups and napkins that had some Legoville pictures on it.


Then, I made a cake to look like Legos stacked up.  It was my first time using fondant and I think it turned out OK.  Oh, and I used trick candles on it.  He had to keep blowing and blowing.  Finally we took them out and put them in some water.


He had lots of friends over.  He got cash, candy, a paintball gun, Lego crab and a cool Lego firetruck.


A good time was had by all.  The puppies had lots of attention too.

3 comments:

  1. Nice cake and glad he had a nice birthday. Sorry I miss things like that. Wish I could be everywhere with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have thought about trying to use fondant. my coworker does cakes and says a lot of it is like "playing with play dough". but i remember it took her a while to find a good recipe.

    ReplyDelete