Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Anxious

Why does it seem that everything has to come to fruition at once and the 'at once' is two weeks away?

By the end of the month we will find out if we are accepted as a booth at Orem Summerfest. At the end of the month or beginning of next I should find out if I am accepted into the Special Education Teaching program at BYU. I have two papers due. Cooper starts soccer practice. The minivan needs re-registering. I have pack planning meeting. I have a district staff meeting. I have yard duty at the elementary school. I need to do my visiting teaching. I know that there is something else happening by the end of the month but it has currently slipped my mind.

Some days I just feel too busy. I was talking to my Visiting Teachers just the other day about the tools that Satan uses to keep us from doing what is right. I told them that I think keeping us busy is a tool he uses.

4 comments:

  1. keeping us busy is definitely a tool. it's not always a choice between good and evil; most often it's a choice between doing something good and doing something better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So being a list maker comes in handy. Keep a calendar and remember that you are the hub. All things rotate around you and you keep them all together. If things get too hectic it would be like cleaning the dust off the wheel or repairing a tire. Do what you need to do and let someone else take over the other things. Learn to say NO when needed.

    Other than that, hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, there is always something else that needs to be done. This year I had to get a calendar that I can fill with daily events. I'm amazed that I'm already double-booked for every weekend in April. I think that the Miller girls are all strong though and we can handle whatever is thrown at us.

    ReplyDelete