Friday, September 25, 2009

He Still Surprises Me continued

Tonight is our big date night!  Earlier this week we made reservations for Tucanos for dinner tonight.  I just love their grilled pineapple.  Before making reservations we consulted my sister for the best eating places in Salt Lake City.  This was one of her recommendations.  We have frequented the one in Provo, I didn't know they also had one in Salt Lake.

On Wednesday, while in class, I get a text from Kyle.  He wanted to know which parking lot at BYU campus I was parking in nowadays.  I texted back which lot.  At first I thought that maybe he needed to trade vehicles or something.  But then I remembered that I had the only key to the minivan.  So I texted back asking why he needed to know.  I got no response.

After classes, I walk to the parking lot.  There is no Kyle, so OK, he's not meeting me here with flowers or chocolate or some other hairbrained scheme that I was imagining he might do.  I get in the van, start her up and look in the rearview mirror to check behind me before backing out of my spot and this is what I see written on the back window.



I just started laughing.  I had to take a picture when I got home.  Of course I had to post it on the blog.

2 comments: