Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Many faces of Kyle

So my husband Kyle has been playing around with his facial hair.  For many years he has worn a goatee.  He has black hair, but as he is growing older he has gotten some gray hairs.  His goatee sported black, brown and gray hairs having a salt and pepper look.  It was very distinguished.




Also, since he's gotten older the goatee is getting grayer.  He thinks it is making him look older.
Kyle shaved part of his goatee for Halloween for his rocker costume.





Of course he couldn't go to church the next day with that kind of facial hair so he shaved it all off.  Then throughout the week he got many comments on how he looked younger.  One friend said he was now "Babyface Kyle".



Kyle also wanted to play with a scruffy look.  He had seen the People magazine's Sexiest Men Alive and noticed that most of the men in there had some facial hair.  Just think about some pop culture icons with a five o'clock shadow or a three day shadow; George Michael, Dr. Gregory House,  Hugh Jackman, George Clooney, I'm sure I could go on and on.

So, what do you think?  Goatee, clean shaven or scruffy?  What look do you like on Kyle?

3 comments:

  1. Personally I liked both the clean shaven and the goatee, not the shadow so much. I bet it looks different in person. It doesn't really matter what I like though because I don't have to look at him everyday, so which do you like best?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like them all, but i like the facial hair pictures best. either the goatee or the scruff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a BIG fan of "scruff"!!! I started getting "hooked on scruff" (which, by the way is waaaay different than both "hooked on snuff" AND "hooked on phonics") when I watched the TV Show, "Men In Trees". Jack had scruff... yumm-o. Gary knows that I love when he has scruff. Of course, my fav is when he wears his dark blue jeans, a button down shirt, untucked, with a sweater over the top and the shirt tails hanging out and unshaven for like 4-7 days... MMMM! ...ooops... sorry. where were we? oh, yeah. Kyle! hahaha! SCRUFF!!!!!!! I think my slogan should be "Scruff: Can't Get Enough". hmmm... perhaps I shall blog about THAT now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete