Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Praxis Recognition

So what I like about blogging is that you can brag about yourself because it's your blog.  You don't have to feel guilty or you don't come off as a pompous jerk (hopefully).

Anyway, my last post I told you about the results of my Praxis II exam of Elementary Education Content Knowledge.  Out of a total of 200, I scored a 192.  So yesterday I get a big envelope with this big blue folder.




Inside the folder was a letter.



And then there was a certificate.



Again, I sang like Homer Simpson, "I am so smart.  S-M-R-T, I mean S-M-A-R-T." 
See Homer dance here:  Homer is so smart

2 comments:

  1. Well you little pompous jerk. ha ha ha. Good job. Loved the video and so did Dougan. He's now singing, "I am so smart" over and over. Did you go out and celebrate or did you just give yourself a big pat on the back?

    ReplyDelete