Sunday, December 6, 2009

Miller Christmas Early

This weekend has been a busy weekend.  My parents were in town for a family Christmas.  We spent Friday night at my ward's Christmas party.  Then Saturday we went to my sister Emma's for our Miller Family Christmas and stayed for her ward's Christmas party.

We ate lots of good food, there was something for everyone we had pizza, Chinese and KFC chicken.  My dad made a fruit cocktail cake (which by the way I need the recipe).  Then we played some games and snacked on the desserts.  Then Kyle made a run to the nearest convenience store to get us something salty to snack on while we played games.

We opened presents in the mock family room.






Now, my sister had posted on her Facebook and blog about eating marshmallows, how she has been out of marshmallows, snacks she's made with marshmallows.  So what else could I get her for Christmas?





Then, later, guess who were Santa & Mrs. Claus?


2 comments:

  1. whoa!! where did those costumes come from? They should always be the Claus's. It sounds like your Christmas was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun times! oh - and the Fruit Cocktail cake recipe is in the Miller Family cookbook that I did a few years ago...speaking of which, I think it's Rachel's turn to put together the next cookbook! lol! Yes, it was fun and everyone had a blast!

    ReplyDelete