Sunday, January 24, 2010

Doppelgangers

On Facebook we are posting pictures of people we've been told that we look like.  So, I thought I'd post a few here to see if you agree.


I've been told that I look like Mary Mastrantonio.  She played Maid Marion in Robin Hood starring Kevin Costner.



I've also been told that I look like Andie MacDowell.  She is known for Four Weddings and a Funeral, and Groundhog Day.  Again, it may just be the hair.


I think I possibly look like Julianna Margulies.  She is well know for her role on ER.  And of course, I think it is the hair.




My sister Emma thought that I look like Scarlett Johansson.  I could only find one picture of her with dark hair in all the others she is blond.  Emma said that she was watching "He's Just Not That Into You" and she kept thinking, "where do I know that actress from?"  She just couldn't think.  Then Scarlett made a certain facial expression or had some mannerism and then it hit her, "that's my sister!"

So, what do you think? Do I look like these people?  I need to look for more pictures of me to scan.  I know that there are some that would be a better match.  Is there anybody else you think I look like?  Who have you been told that you look like?

4 comments:

  1. whoa! you do look like scarlett johansson! you should do that thing with her face where you put different hair on people. put your hair on scarlett and put her hair on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you kind of look like Scarlett Johansson, Molly Ringwald, and Alice Dodd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been toying with a "celebrity look-a-like post" for quite a while. In fact I've been gathering the "celebrities" of our fam! But I still need to figure out Ruth and Mom!!! Anyway - I think all of them... well, honestly, only Andie McDowell cuz the hair, but the others bear strong resemblance of the face too!!! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Naomi! I love these! You're basically famous! And I know you!!! Yay!! Will you sign my homework for me! :)

    ReplyDelete