Friday, January 29, 2010

My Crazy 8's

Today's Meme is brought to you by the number 8! It's pretty simple. If you wanna play along, just copy and paste to your own blog, changing the answers to reflect you, and viola!

8 Shows I like to watch:
It is really hard to limit it to just 8
1- The Office
2- Fringe
3- Supernatural
4- The Middle
5- Corner Gas
6- Flight of the Conchords
7- The Closer
8- Psych
(additional shows, 24, House, Lie to Me, Big Bang Theory, Community, The Soup, dog shows, most cooking shows on the Food Network)

8 Favorite Places I like to eat and drink:
1- Dalton's
2- El Gayo Giro
3- Mekong Cafe
4- Thai Kitchen
5- Fazolis
6- Gandolfo's
7- Tucanos
8- Gloria's Little Italy

8 Things I look forward to:
1- A Day Off
2- Pay day
3- Vacations
4- Road Trips
5- Parties
6- Date nights
7- Snack time in class
8- Graduation

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1- Worked out at Curves
2- Wrote a lesson plan
3- Had lunch with hubby
4- Got sick and vomited
5- Emailed instructor saying I wouldn't be in class
6- Worked on Humanities paper
7- Caught up on TV shows
8- Played on the internet

8 things I love about winter:
1- Hot cocoa
2- Get to wear my favorite sweaters
3- Christmas time!
4- New Year Celebrations
5- Sleeping in during Christmas Break
6- Building snowmen
7- Beautiful snow scenes
8- Sledding

8 things on my wish list:
1-A bigger house
2- A dog
3- Weight loss
4- New wardrobe
5- A cruise
6- Master the instruments I sort of play (flute, violin, piano, guitar)
7- Become fluent in the languages I kind of know (German, ASL, Spanish)
8- A piano

8 things I am passionate about:
1- My hubby
2- My kids
3- My schooling
4- Reading
5- TV
6- Cooking
7- Music
8- Candy

8 words/ phrases I use most often:
1- what
2- mm, mm-hmm, huh, uh, uh-huh
3- whatever
4- probably
5- woo-hoo
6- yes
7- knock it off
8- anyway...

8 things I learned from the past:
1- Follow your instinct
2- Listen to your mother
3- Choose your friends wisely
4- Get God's answer before you give yours.
5- Get an education, especially when you are young
6- I am a daughter of God
7- It is better to question and ask for clarification than to end up doing it wrong
8- Communication is key

8 places I would like to visit:
1- Germany
2- Chile
3- Disneyland or Disney World
4- Ireland
5- Alaska
6- Regina, Saskatchewan
7- The Caribbean
8- LDS Church History tour

8 things I want/need:
1- teaching degree
2- great teaching job
3- better body
4- better house
5- a dog
6- a romantic cruise with my hubby
7- chocolate
8- and chocolate **wink, wink**

1 comment: